Aliexpress website was founded by Jack Ma in 2010 and it is one of the popular e-commerce website which can be accessed worldwide. As per sources currently there are more than 46,000 employees working in the company and the company has generated the revenue of upto CN¥ 101.46 billion in 2016.
How To Delete Aliexpress Account
Currently there is two ways to delete your account from the website which are given below :-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go to the following url “https://login.aliexpress.com/” and sign-in to your account
- After sign-in to your account click on MY ALIEXPRESS which is given at the top right section of the page below your username.
- Once you click on my aliexpress link you will redirected to settings page here click on menu link ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
- On Account Settings Page click on link EDIT MEMBER PROFILE.
- Now on Member Profile Page click on DEACTIVATE ACCOUNT.
- Once you click on deactivate account link you will be redirected to deactivate account page here you need to enter your username, type in box Deactivate My Account.
- Click on one reason for deleting your account from list and then click on button DEACTIVATE ACCOUNT to delete your account.
Delete Your Account Through Chatting
- Go to the following url “http://service.alibaba.com/buyer#contact_us”.
- Once you go through the url you will be redirected to Help Center Page,
- On Help Center Page Scroll Down to section Contact Alibaba.com Support and on live chat section click on Chat Now.
- Once you click on click now button a new window appear asking are you alibaba buyer or aliexpress buyer choose aliexpress and you will connected to their customer care.
- Now ask the customer care representative to delete your account and tell them your reason for deleting.