Coinbase website was founded by Brian Armstrong and Fred Ehrsam in June 2012 and it is currently one of the best online portal to exchange virtual currencies that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 2.8 million members are registered with the website.
How To Delete Coinbase Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from Coinbase website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go to the following url “https://www.coinbase.com/” and log-in to your account.
- Once you log-in to your account click on your username which is given at the top right section then a drop down menu will appeared.
- On Drop Down Menu click on SETTINGS link.
- On Settings page scroll down to section Close Account and click on button CLOSE ACCOUNT.
- Once you click on close account button a pop-up message will appear for the confirmation to delete your account enter your PASSWORD and click on CLOSE ACCOUNT button.
- Now scroll down on the right side and click on the button CLOSE MY ACCOUNT to permanently delete your account with your bitcoin wallet.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
- Enter the following email address email@example.com
- On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write a mail to delete your account sample given here and click send.