CollegeBoard organization was founded in 1899 with the name of College Entrance Examination Board and now it is one of the best online portal to take admission in american university that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently the website is successfully placed more than 6.5 million admission per year in colleges and universities.
How To Delete CollegeBoard Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from the website which is given below :-
Delete Your Account through Social Media
- Go to the following url “https://twitter.com/COLLEGEBOARD” and login-to your account.
- Now you will see a MESSAGE button mentioned in the college board profile right next to TWEET TO button.
- Click on the message button and tell them to delete your account.
- Make sure that you don’t have score on your file if you have score in file then your account will not deleted
- Soon they will reply to your message you sent to delete your account and ask you to provide your username and date of birth.
- Provide username and date of birth and they will close your account soon.
Delete Your Account By Sending Mail
- Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
- Enter the following email address email@example.com
- On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write a mail to delete your account sample given here and click send.