Eventbrite website was founded by Kevin, Julia Hartz and Renaud Visage in 2006 and currently it is one of the best online portal for promoting or participating in local event that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 500 employees working in the company.
How To Delete Eventbrite Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from the website which is given below :-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go to the following url “https://www.eventbrite.com/” and sign-in to your account.
- After you sign-in to your account click on USERNAME which is given at top right section a drop down menu will appear.
- On that drop down menu click on link ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
- On Account Settings page click on close account link which is given in left menu section.
- Once you click on link you will redirect to CLOSE ACCOUNT page here choose a reason to delete your account from list, enter CLOSE in text field, enter your password and click on CLOSE ACCOUNT button to delete your account.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
- Enter the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write a mail to delete your account sample given here and click send.