Evernote company was founded by Stepan Pachikov by 2007 and it is one of the best online website for taking notes and memos. The company has its registered headquarter on Sunnyvale, California and it has more than 250 employees in their company.
How To Delete Evernote Account
You can delete your account or other account from the Evernote website by following the below mentioned steps :-
Delete Your Account Through Website
- Go to the following url http://www.evernote.com/Deactivate.action and login with your account.
- After you log-in to your account click on the DEACTIVATE button to remove your account from the website.
- After your account is removed uninstall the app from your smartphone to permanently delete your account.
Delete Your Account Via Form
- Go to the following address “https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/requests/new”.
- You will be redirected to support page now on what can we help you with section choose MY ACCOUNT.
- On Select Topic choose DEACTIVATE ACCOUNT.
- Now scroll down to bottom and click on SUBMIT TICKET Button.
- A new for will appear beneath the submit ticket button enter your email address.
- On subject type DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
- On Description type your reason for deleting account and then click on Submit Button.
This process may take upto 24 to 72 hours of time.