Flirt.com website is owned and operated by Cupid Plc company which is also owner of famous online dating websites like Cupid.com, BeNaughty.com and many more. Currently there are more than 500 employees working in cupid plc and in 2011 the company has generated the revenue of 53.6 billion Pounds.
How To Delete Flirt.com Account
Currently there is two methods to delete your account from Flirt.com website which are given below :-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go to the website Flirt.com and login with your account.
- After login to your account click on your PROFILE PIC given at top right side section a drop down menu will appear then click on MY SETTINGS.
- On My Setting Page click on tab REMOVE ACCOUNT.
- On Remove Account Page click on button CONTINUE to proceed deleting your profile.
- Now you will be redirected Stage 1 Page Enter your password and continue to next stage.
- On Stage 2 Select the box “Remove My Profile, Contact and Personal Information Complete and Continue to next stage.
- On Stage 3 Enter Your Reason For Deleting Your Account By Checking One Box.
- On Stage 4 Confirm that you want to delete your account.
- On Stage 5 Enter your email address to click on Continue to finish the first phase of deleting account.
- After half or one hour later you will receive a cancellation code on your email to deleting your account now go to repeat the 5 stage i mention earlier and in last step enter the cancellation code to permanently delete your account.
Delete Your Account By Sending Mail
- Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
- Enter the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write a mail to delete your account sample given here and click send.
PS :- Before Sending Email you must type your screen-name and email address in email so the support team will verify your mail quickly.