Grubhub Website was founded by Matthew Mayer Maloney and Mike Evans in 2004 and currently it is one of the best online food processing company that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently the website has generated the revenue of upto 360 million in 2015 alone.
How To Delete Grubhub Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your Grubhub account which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Twitter
- Go to the following url “https://twitter.com/grubhub”.
- On left settings panel click on button “Tweet to Grubhub”.
- Now write in tweet your username, email address and reason for delete account and send. You will receive a message from the customer within 48 hour regarding your account status
Delete Your Account By Sending Mail
- Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
- Enter the following email address account to your firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write a mail to delete your account sample given here and click send.