Hi5 Company was founded by Ramu Yalamanchi in 2003 and it is one of the best social media website that can be accessed worldwide. Hi5 was later acquired by tagged company which is currently known with the name of IF(WE) in 2011.
How To Delete Hi5 Account
Currently there are two methods to delete your account from Hi5 which are given below :-
Delete Your Account Through Website
- Go to the following url “http://www.hi5.com/” and sign-in to your account.
- After sign-in to your account click on on your username ACCOUNT which is given at the top right section a new drop down menu will appear and then click on SETTINGS.
- On Settings page scroll down to section CANCEL ACCOUNT and then click on link CANCEL YOUR HI5 ACCOUNT.
- Now you will redirected to confirmation here choose one reason from list that why you want to delete your account and click on button “YES. I WANT TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT”.
- After you click on the button it will ask your password fill the password and click on CANCEL ACCOUNT button then your account will be permanently deleted.
Delete Your Account By Sending Form
- Go to the following url “https://support.tagged.com/hc/en-us/requests/new”.
- You Will Be Redirected to SUBMIT A REQUEST PAGE here on expedite your inquiry choose GENERAL INQUIRIES – HOW TO.
- Once you choose the option a form will appeared below it now fill your email address.
- On Quick Summary of Inquiry Type DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
- On Description enter your honest reason for deleting account.
- On Please Select a Topic Choose MY ACCOUNT -> DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
- On Please Confirm: Suggest Article Above Tick The Field, Select Device and Click on button SUBMIT.
This process may take upto 24 to 72 hours of time.