Hootsuite Company was founded by Ryan Holmes, Dario Meli and David Tedman in 2008 and currently it is one of the best online social media managing platform that can be accessed worldwide. Currently there are more than 999 employees working in the company with over 10 million accounts has been registered.
How To Delete Hootsuite Account
As per source currently there are two ways to delete your account from Hootsuite Database which are given below :-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go to the following url “https://hootsuite.com/” and login-in to your account
- After log-in to your account click on SETTINGS which is given at left menu section then click on ACCOUNT.
- On Account Section Click on PROFILE Tab.
- Now scroll down to profile tab and click on link ACCOUNT REMOVAL.
- On Account Removal Page Enter your reason why are you deleting your account and then click on button REMOVE ACCOUNT to permanently delete your account.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
- Open your email account that is registered with hightail.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject Type “Requesting To Delete My Account With You”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.