Houzz Company was founded by Adi Tatarko and Alon Cohen in 2009 and currently it is one of the best online community for interior decoration architecture and decoration that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 999 employees working in the company and more that 35 million users visit the website on monthly basis.
How To Delete Houzz Account
Currently there is only one way to delete your Houzz Account which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go through the url “https://www.houzz.com/” and log-in to your account.
- After you log-in to your account click on your houzz which is given at top right side a drop down menu will appear.
- On Drop Down Menu Click on EDIT PROFILE link.
- You will be redirected account information page now click on ADVANCED SETTINGS link given at left menu link section.
- Scroll down to bottom of advanced settings page and click on DEACTIVATE ACCOUNT link.
- Once you click on the button you will redirected to login page for security reason enter your login credentials again and sign-in to your account.
- Once you sign-in to your account you will forward to Reason Page enter one reason for account deletion and click on DEACTIVATE ACCOUNT Button.
Delete Your Account By Sending Mail
- Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
- Enter the following email address account to your email@example.com
- On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write a mail to delete your account sample given here and click send.