IFTTT Company was founded by Linden Tibbets and Jesse Tane in 2011 and currently it is one of the best online conditional based action services that can be access worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 6.7 million users accessing the website on monthly basis.
How To Delete IFTTT Account
As per source currently there are two ways to delete your account from IFTTT Database which are given below :-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go to the following website “https://ifttt.com/” and login to your account.
- After log-in to your account click on your USERNAME which is given at top right section then a drop down menu will be appeared.
- On drop down menu section click on PREFERENCES.
- Scroll down to bottom of preferences page and click on link “I’D LIKE TO DEACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT”.
- On Deactivate Account Page type your reason for deleting account and on bottom field enter password.
- Now click on orange button which is DEACTIVATE ACCOUNT to delete your account.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
- Open your email account that is registered with happier.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject Type “Requesting To Delete My Account With You”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.