Kinja website was founded by Nick Denton and Meg Hourihan and it is one of the best online bookmarking website that can be accessed worldwide. According to source the website is currently getting more than 20 million visitors per month.
How To Delete Kinja Account
As per company statement you cannot delete your account from the website but you can alter your personal information from the website and abandon your account you can do that by following below steps
Delete or Edit Your Account Through Website
- Go to the following url “https://kinja.com/” and log-in to your account.
- After log-in to your account click on ACCOUNT SETTINGS which is given at the right section navigation.
- On account settings change your user-name and other information “Dummy Text” and click on save button.
Some members suggested that they are able to delete their account using email method when i try it does not work for me maybe it will work for you.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
- Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
- Enter the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write a mail to delete your account sample given here and click send.
This process may take upto 24 to 72 hours of time.