Kobo company was founded by Michael Serbinis in 2009 and currently it is one of the best online e-commerce portal for purchasing books that can be accessed in more than 20 countries. As per source currently there are more than 5.2 million users accessing the website on monthly basis.
How To Delete Kobo Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from Kobo website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go through the following url “https://www.kobo.com/” and log-in to your account.
- After you log-in to your account click on your MY ACCOUNT link given at top right side below search bar a drop down menu will appear.
- On drop down menu click on ACCOUNT SETTINGS link.
- On Account Settings page scroll down to bottom right of the page and click on DEACTIVATE ACCOUNT link.
- Now a pop up message will appear asking for your confirmation to delete account click on Deactivate Account button to permanently delete your account.
Delete Your Account by Sending Email
- Open your email account that is registered with happier.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address email@example.com
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.