Life360 Company was founded by Chris Hulls and Alex Haro in 2008 and currently it is one of the best online location based social media app that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more 50 million users registered with the app.
How To Delete Life360 Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from Life360 website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through App
- Open your life app.
- Now click on three STRAIGHT LINE which is given at top left section and drop down menu will appear.
- On drop down menu click on SETTINGS.
- On Settings page click on ACCOUNT.
- On Account page scroll down and click on link DELETE ACCOUNT.
- Once you click on delete account button a message box will appear asking for your confirmation to remove your account click on YES, CONTINUE.
- Once you click on Yes, Continue it will redirect to a new page where you have to choose one reason to delete your account choose from list and and then pop-up message appear asking are you sure click on DELETE MY ACCOUNT button to permanently delete your account.
Delete Your Account by Sending Email
- Open your email account that is registered with happier.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.