Mail.com website was founded by Jay Penske in 1995 and currently it is one of the best online e-mail service provider which offers unlimited storage space. As per source currently there are more than 23.4 million users accessing the website on monthly basis.
How To Delete Mail.com Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from Mail.com website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account Through Website
- Go to the following url “https://www.mail.com/” and sign-in to your account.
- After you sign-in to your account click on “MY ACCOUNT” link which is given at left menu section.
- On My Account page click on Delete Account Page.
- On Delete Account Page click on link Delete Account.
- Now enter your password and click on SAVE CHANGES button to remove your account.
Delete Your Account via Online Form
- Go to following address “https://www.mail.com”.
- Now scroll down to bottom of the page and click on link Contact Us.
- On Contact Us Page enter your name, email address.
- On topic choose option TERMINATION/CANCELLATION.
- On How do you access your account choose WEBCLIENT.
- On Message box type your reason for deleting account and click on button SEND.