Monster website was founded by Jeff Taylor in 1994 and currently it is one of the leading online job portal that let its users to post or view jobs online. As per source currently there are more than 4000 employees working in the company and the company has generated the revenue of upto 770 million dollars in 2014 alone.
How To Delete Monster Account
Currently there is two ways to delete your account from Monster website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go to the following url “http://my.monster.com/Account/Cancelmembership” and sign-in to your account.
- After you sign-in to your account you will redirect to Cancel Account page here you need to click on YES button given bottom of the cancel account rules.
- After you click on yes button you will redirected to confirmation page where you need to tick on one box and then click on button CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT.
Delete Your Account by Sending Email
- Open your email account that is registered with happier.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.