New Relic website was founded by Lew Cirne in 2008 and currently it is one of best online website to view real time website reports that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 3 million members visiting the website on monthly basis.
How To Delete New Relic Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from New Relic website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go to the following url “https://newrelic.com/” and sign-in to your account.
- Once you sign into your account click on your USERNAME which is given at top right side right next to Person Icon.
- Once you click on your Username a drop down menu will be appeared then click on ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
- On Account Settings page click on SUBSCRIPTION link which is given at left menu section.
- On Subscription page click on CANCEL MY ACCOUNT link given at right side of page.
- Now fill out a simple survey form with detail you like and click on CONTINUE button.
- Once you click on continue button it will ask confirmation to delete your account then click on link COMPLETELY CANCEL MY ACCOUNT to close your account.
Delete Your Account by Sending Email
- Open your email account that is registered with happier.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.