Outlook Company was founded by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith in 1996 as Hotmail and later acquired by microsoft in 1997. Currently it is one of the best email service platform that can be accessed worldwide. Currently there are more than 400 million members registered with the service.
How To Delete Outlook Account
As per source currently there are two ways to delete your account from Outlook Database which are given below :-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go to the following url “https://account.live.com/closeaccount.aspx” and log-in to your account.
- After login to your account you will be redirected to account closure page here tick mark on every option and on text box tell your honest reason why you are deleting your account.
- After doing that click on button MARK ACCOUNT AS CLOSURE and message will shown regarding that your account is close and will be permanently removed after 60 days.
- Make sure do not login to your account during this period.
Delete Your Account By Virtual Agent
- Go to the web address “https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/”.
- You will be redirected to contact us page on this page click on button GET STARTED.
- Once you click on it a new window will be pop-up and you will connect to virtual agent.
- Now type delete account and press enter and it will give you set of instruction regarding withdrawal any paid subscription etc if you there is money or membership you want to withdraw do it now and then on bottom click on YES link.
- Now you have option to talk to agent and a link to quit your account if you choose link follow the simple process or if choose agent tell him to close your outlook account.