Paypal company was founded by Max Levchin, Peter Thiel, Luke Nosek and Ken Howery in December 1998 and it is one of the best and leading online website portal to make payment online. As per source currently the website has more than 188 million registered users on their website and in 2015 the website has generated the revenue of 9.24 billion dollars.
How To Delete Paypal Account
You can delete your account or other account from the Paypal website by following the below mentioned steps :-
Delete Your Account Through Website
- Go to the following url “https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/settings/” and log-in to your account.
- Once you login to your account you will be redirected to settings page.
- Scroll down to bottom of the settings page then click on link CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT.
- After you click on link Close Your Account a new box will appear asking your conformation to delete your account click CLOSE ACCOUNT button to permanently delete your account.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
- Go to the following url “https://www.paypal.com/in/selfhelp/contact/email” and login with your account.
- You will be redirected to Email US page her you need to enter few things first.
- On Choose a Topic Select “MY ACCOUNT”.
- On Choose a Sub Topic Choose CLOSING A PAYPAL ACCOUNT.
- Now a list of option will appear scroll down and click on link CLOSE ACCOUNT a new window will appear.
- Here enter your bank account number for security reason and Click on button SUBMIT to delete account.