Pinterest was founded by Ben Silbermann, Paul Sciarra and Evan Sharp and it is one of the best social media website in all over the world. The company has generated the revenue of upto 500 million dollars in 2016 and it has manpower of upto 300 employees.
How To Delete Pinterest Account
There are only one method to make a request to delete or deactivate your account from their database which are given below :-
How Deactivate Your Account
- Go to Pinterest Website
- Login with your account
- Now follow the url https://www.pinterest.com/settings/
- Go to bottom of the page and click Deactivate Your Account
- On Account Basic Tab find Deactivate Account
- Follow The Step To Deactivate Account
Delete Account Permanently
- After you deactivate your account it may take upto 30 to 45 days to delete your account permanently.
Note : If you want to reactivate your account login with these period. Any third party program login using pinterest website will be permanently lost so be careful before delete