Shopify company was founded by Tobias Lütke, Daniel Weinand and Scott Lake in 2004 and currently it is one of the best online ecommerce store to sell goods that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 377,000 merchants has been registered with the website and the company has generated the revenue of upto 200 million dollars in 2015.
How To Delete Shopify Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from Shopify website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go to the following url “https://www.shopify.com/login” and sign-in to your account.
- After sign-in to your account click on link SETTINGS which is given at left menu section.
- Once you click on SETTINGS link a new menu section will be appeared. On that new menu section click on link ACCOUNT.
- On Account page scroll down to section WANT TO CLOSE YOUR STORE? and then click on button CLOSE MY STORE.
- Now enter your password and click on Confirm Button. After you click on confirm button a new window will appear asking about reason for closing your store then choose STOPPING MY BUSINESSES and click on CLOSE MY STORE button.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your email account that is registered with account.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address email@example.com
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.