Usually Square and Enix companies are different but both company merge on 2000. Square company was founded by Masashi Miyamoto and Enix Company was founded by Yasuhiro Fukushima and later the company got famous for its wonderful gaming series Final Fantasy. Currently there are 3,924 employees working on the company and company has generated the revenue of ¥214.101 billion in 2015.
How To Delete Square Enix Account
Currently there are two methods to delete your account from Square Enix which are given below :-
Delete Your Account Through Website
- Go to the following url “http://account.square-enix.com/account” and sign-in to your account.
- After sign-in to your account you will be redirected to account page on Left Navigation section on Click on Link UPDATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION.
- On update account information click on option CANCEL SQUARE ENIX ACCOUNT which is given under category and click on NEXT.
- On next page check on option I ACCEPT and click on NEXT Button.
- Now Enter Your Square Enix Password and click on NEXT Button.
- Once you click on Next Button you will redirected to Confirmation Page then click on CANCEL ACCOUNT to delete your account.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
- Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
- Enter the following email address email@example.com
- On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write a mail to delete your account sample given here and click send.
This process may take upto 24 to 72 hours of time.