Stack Exchange website was founded by Jeff Atwood and Joel Spolsky in 2009 and currently it is one of the best online Q&A website that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 199 million users visiting the website every month.
How To Delete Stack Exchange Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from Stack Exchange website which are given below:-
Delete Your Account By Sending Form
- Go to the following url “https://meta.stackexchange.com/contact”.
- Now locate the section Contact Support and fill out the forms details.
- On What we can help you with choose “I NEED TO DELETE MY USER PROFILE”.
- Type your email address and enter your profile link.
- On We are sorry to see you go option choose your reason for leaving your account.
- On message box type your reason to delete your account and click on button SUBMIT. Within 48 hours you will receive a mail regarding the information on your account deletion.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your email account that is registered with account.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address email@example.com
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.