StubHub company was founded by Eric Baker and Jeff Fluhr in 2000 and currently it is one of the best online ticket exchanging website that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 16 million visitors accessing the website on monthly basis.
How To Delete StubHub Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from StubHub website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Sending Form
- Go to the following url “https://www.stubhub.com/contact-us/”.
- Now scroll down to section IF YOU NEED MORE HELP and then click on button CHAT.
- Once you click on chat button a new pop-up window will appear now enter your name, email address and zip code.
- Choose any category and on how we can help you with type REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT and then click on button SUBMIT.
- After you click on submit a customer representative will connect with tell him that you want to delete your account.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your email account that is registered with account.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.