TimesJobs website was created and owned by The Times Group in 2004 and currently it is one of the best online web portal in india to provide jobs that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 4 million users accessing the website on monthly basis.
How To Delete TimesJobs Account
Currently there are two methods to delete your account from TimesJobs website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go through the url “http://www.timesjobs.com/” and sign-in to your account.
- After sign-in to your account click on PROFILE PIC which is given at top right side of the page then a drop down menu will be appeared.
- On that drop down menu list click on link PRIVACY SETTINGS.
- On Privacy Settings page click on tab Hibernate Mode.
- Now Scroll down to bottom of Hibernate Mode page and click on ACTIVATE HIBERNATE MODE.
- Once you click on ACTIVATE HIBERNATE MODE your account deactivate process will be initiated. Within 24 hours your account will be deactivated.
Delete Your Account by Live Chat
- Go to timejobs website and click on LIVE CHAT button which is given at top right side.
- Once you click on live chat button a chat window will be appeared on right side.
- Type your email address, phone number and click on TICK button to connect with customer service representative.
- Now tell customer service representative to delete your account.