Truecaller app was founded by Alan Mamedi and Nami Zarringhalam in 2009 and currently it is one of the best online app to identify the unknown caller that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 10 million users registered with the app..
How To Delete Truecaller Account
Currently there are two methods to delete your account from Truecaller website and app which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through App
- Open Truecaller App.
- Now click on ME icon which is given at bottom right side of the page.
- On ME page tap on GEAR ICON which is given at top right side.
- Once you tap on GEAR ICON you will be redirected to setting page now scroll down to settings page and tap on link ABOUT TRUECALLER.
- Now scroll down to bottom of the page and tap on link DEACTIVATE ACCOUNT.
- Once you click on Deactivate Account link a pop-up message with two button will appeared asking for your confirmation to remove your account click on YES button to remove your account.
Delete Your Account by Sending Email
- Open your email account that is registered with account.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address email@example.com
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button