UPS website was founded by James E. Casey in August 1970 and currently it is one of the best parcel delivery services that can be accessed worldwide. As per source the company has generated the revenue of upto 60.906 billion dollars in 2016 alone.
How To Delete UPS Account
Currently there are two methods to delete your account from UPS website and app which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go through the website url “https://www.ups.com” and sign-in to your account.
- After you sign-in to your account take your mouse cursor to MY UPS which is given at top menu section then a drop down menu will appear.
- On that drop down menu click on link PROFILE.
- On Review and Edit Profile Information Section click on link CANCEL REGISTRATION.
- Now the website will take you to Cancel Registration page here click on button YES, CANCEL REGISTRATION which is given at bottom right section to delete your account.
Delete Your Account by Sending Email
- Open your email account that is registered with account.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address email@example.com
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.