Upwork website was founded in May 2015 as the merging of two freelancing website named Odesk and Elance and currently it is one of the best online website for posting virtual work and providing virtual work that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 2 million business owners registered with the website and providing work.
How To Delete Upwork Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from the website which is given below :-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go through url “https://www.upwork.com/” and sign-in to your account.
- Once you sign-in to your account click on your PROFILE PIC which is given at top right side a drop down window will appear then click on SETTINGS.
- Now scroll down to bottom of SETTINGS page and click on link CLOSE THIS ACCOUNT.
- Now select your reason for deleting your account and then click CLOSE ACCOUNT button.
Delete Your Account By Sending Form
- Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
- Enter the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write a mail to delete your account sample given here and click send.