USPS company was formed in july 1971 and currently it is america’s best post services that received or sends parcels or mail worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 625,113 employees working in the company.
How To Delete USPS Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from USPS website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through App
- Go to the following url “https://www.usps.com/help/contact-us.htm”.
- Now you will be redirect to contact us page here click on SEND EMAIL button given right below contact us title text.
- On Email-Us page click on tab USPS.com.
- Once you click on USPS tab the a drop down form will appear here choose MY ONLINE ACCOUNT.
- Now a new selection will be available here choose PROFILE and then click on CONTINUE button.
- Now enter your username on message box type your honest reason to delete your account and then click on continue button.
- On next step fill out the entire form and then submit the form.
Delete Your Account by Sending Email
- Open your email account that is registered with happier.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject Type “Deactivate Account”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.