Walgreens company was founded by Charles Rudolph Walgreen in 1901 and currently it is one of the best american healthcare company that has more than 8,175 stores worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 31.6 million users accessing the website on monthly basis.
How To Delete Walgreens Account
Currently there are two methods to delete your account from Walgreens website and app which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Calling
- Call to their tool free number 1-877-250-5823 and tell customer service representative to delete your account.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your email account that is registered with account.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.