Walmart brand was founded by Sam Walton on July 1962 and currently it is one of the best online e-commerce stores that can be accessed worldwide. As per source the company has generated the revenue 485.57 billion dollars in 2016.
How To Delete Walmart Account
Currently there are two methods to delete your account from Walmart website and app which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go through the following url “http://www.walmart.com/cservice/cu_comments_online.gsp?”.
- On Walmart.com section choose the option USING WALMART.COM and then click on button EMAIL WALMART.COM.
- Now you will be redirected to what we can help with page here you have to fill the detail mentioned below.
- On Choose your Topic select SHOPPING WALLMART.COM.
- On what we can help with? choose option MANAGE ACCOUNT.
- Now scroll little bit down the you will see two tab will appear one is Chat and One is EMAIL select EMAIL TAB and fill out the form detail mentioned and click on button SUBMIT.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your email account that is registered with account.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address email@example.com
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.