ZipRecruiter company was founded by Ian Siegel, Ward Poulos, Will Redd and Joe Edmonds in 2010 and currently it is one of the best online job searching portal that can be accessed worldwide. As per source there are more than 100 million members has been registered with website since the launch of the website.
How To Delete ZipRecruiter Account
Currently there are two methods to delete your account from ZipRecruiter website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account by Website
- Go through the url “https://www.ziprecruiter.com/login” and sign-in to your account.
- After sign-in to your account ME link which is given at top right side of the page right next to PROFILE PICTURE.
- Once you click on ME link a drop down menu will be appeared then click on link HELP.
- On Help page locate the section ACCOUNT AND DATA RECOVERY and then click on link HOW DO I CLOSE MY ACCOUNT.
- Now a drop down answer will be appeared click on link CLICK HERE to close your account.
- Once you click on CLICK HERE link then a pop-up window section will be shown with two buttons which are CANCEL and CLOSE ACCOUNT click on button CLOSE ACCOUNT to permanently delete your account.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your email account that is registered with account.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.