Zoho company was founded by Sridhar Vembu and Tony Thomas in 1996 and currently it is one of the best online software for account bookkeeping that can be accessed worldwide. Currently there are more than 5000 employees working in the company.
How To Delete Zoho Account
Currently there are two methods to delete your account from Zoho website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account by Website
- Go through the url “http://www.zoho.com/login.html” and sign-in to your account.
- After sign-in to your account click on your PROFILE PICTURE which is given at top right side of the page then a pop-down section will be appeared.
- On that pop-up section click on link MY ACCOUNT.
- On my account page click on button PREFERENCES.
- On Left menu section click on button CLOSE ACCOUNT.
- On Close Account page fill out your password, comment and reason for deleting your account and then click on button CLOSE ACCOUNT.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your email account that is registered with account.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address email@example.com
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.